Weston Divorce Mediation Lawyer
Thinking About Or Ready To File For Divorce And Looking For A Weston Area Divorce Mediation Law Firm With Experienced Divorce Attorneys & Trained Mediators That Can Help You And Your Spouse Reach A Peaceful Resolution That Works For Both Of You So You Can Transition To Your New Life?
- If you get a divorce who stays in the house and who goes?
- Your time is precious, don’t waste it Fighting!
- Don’t lose your parent’s gifts to you (Legacy) in a divorce!
- How much of my retirement can she get?
Why Choose Divorce & Mediation Law Firm?
- Bilingual – Our bilingual law firm is passionate about helping people protect their children and assets during divorce and other family law matters.
- Highly Responsive – We strive for rapid return calls. No going dark or waiting days to hear back. We know the details of your case are important to you. We want you to know what’s happening with your case at all points in the process.
- We Take Complex and Difficult Cases – This is where tenacity and knowledge of the law matter. We do what’s necessary, even in challenging situations.
- Personalized Attention – We understand and respect that every client’s needs are unique. We treat all of our clients with the attention they deserve.
- Highly Reviewed & Rated – Superb 10.0 rating from respected legal website Avvo. Avvo Clients’ Choice Award 2014-2018, 2020, 2021; Avvo Top Contributor Award 2012, 2013, 2016-2020, as well as the Law Firm 500 Award for fastest-growing law firms in the U.S from 2017-2020.
- Experienced – Our attorneys have had years of experience in handling divorces and other family law matters for doctors, business owners, and executives, and we are 100% dedicated to divorce and family law. Serving individuals with high net worth, our skilled divorce attorneys will protect your assets.
Ask A Question
Describe Your Situation
Or Request A Consultation
Call (954) 447-2580(954) 751-4262 or fill out the short form below to get immediate assistance. Don’t hesitate. Your questions are welcome!
Mediation is a non-adversarial and private process designed to help divorcing spouses arrive at a settlement that works for both of them.
At Divorce & Mediation Law Firm, we are experienced divorce attorneys and trained mediators. We can help guide you through the process to reach a resolution that enables you to transition to your new life with less stress and a happier outlook than a traditional divorce.
In mediation, divorcing couples meet with a neutral mediator who guides their conversation and helps them engage in a constructive dialog. While your mediator is an attorney with extensive experience in divorce, his or her role is not to act as a lawyer to either you or your spouse. Rather, the mediator helps both spouses identify and resolve their respective concerns and arrive at a fair and mutually beneficial divorce settlement. Your mediator can also give you information based upon his or her experience as a divorce and family law attorney, and help you brainstorm an appropriate resolution to your situation.
Our exclusive Platinum Class Service (Concierge Service) provides a service level expected by busy, successful professionals, through technology and dedicated support staff working closely with the proper forensic expert team.
We understand that people in different situations have different needs and concerns, and we help them find their way.
Client Reviews – Divorce & Mediation Law Firm (Cabanas Law Firm)
Actual Words Clients Have Used to Describe Us and Their Experience
“very professional and caring,” “Excellent service!,” “takes the time to explain the process and lay out your options,” “put my interests first and provided excellent legal advice,” “I came in so emotional about my situation and your team was so sympathetic and understanding to me especially the office manager and Laura. I left feeling confident knowing I had representation going forward.,” “Mr. Cabanas is knowledgeable, efficient and most importantly he cares.,” “they are the best,” “highly recommend him to anyone in need of a good, honest lawyer,” “whole staff is so loving and caring and they make you feel at home and in the best hands,” “My divorce settlement was smooth and fast,” “If I am ever in need of legal counsel again I would not hesitate to reach out to him and his team.,” “A fantastic law firm organization!! Great customer service and support from the beginning to the end of the process.,” “I will recommend Cabanas Law Firm unreservedly.,” “The Cabanas Law firm team is exceptional.,” “The front office is attentive, the wait time is minimal and you get clear instructions and individual care,” “Very proactive, respectful, patient with my mother’s difficulty to properly sign.,” “gave my case the utmost care and were sensitive to me and my mother’s situation and needs,” “did a great job as well! I will definitely refer them to all my family and friends,” “they are all top professionals and handle everything with a highest sense of urgency and care,” “if I can give them 10 stars I would, thank you guys so Much!,” “The attorneys at Cabanas Law Firm are the best and work really hard to get the case done fast.,” “In the darkest hours it was refreshing to find such an amazing group of people to help me see the light at the end of the tunnel. From the moment I first called I felt like I had someone on my side to help me.,” “Thanks to the expertise of this firm, I was able to avoid a costly and time-consuming legal process. I highly recommend this law firm to everybody who needs a family law attorney that is competent, professional and efficient.”
If these things are what you are looking for in a law firm, then contact us to see how we can help you and your family.
Guiding You Towards a New Beginning
The Divorce & Mediation Law Firm has helped hundreds of clients with their family law needs and goals. We will guide you step by step through the issues that must be addressed in divorce – including property division, alimony and spousal support, child custody and visitation, and child support – and will carefully and compassionately explain the divorce process, develop strategies to meet your needs, and discuss possible outcomes with you.
Don’t get divorced without the guidance of legal counsel. Protect your legal rights before and after separation by speaking with an attorney who can provide legal advice specific to your situation. We can help you protect your future and plan for a new beginning.
We Serve Weston and all South Florida.
Clients come to us from Weston, Parkland, Cooper City, Pembroke Pines, Davie, Miramar, Sunrise, Plantation, Tamarac, Coral Springs, North Miami and all of Broward County.
What To Do Now
We welcome your questions and want to understand your situation to help you move forward and achieve the peace of mind that comes with having everything done properly and efficiently. Since time is often critical to ensure the best result, contact us now by calling us for one-on-one assistance at (954) 447-2580(954) 447-2580 with your questions, a description of your situation, or to schedule a consultation. You may also simply fill out the form above on this page. Your form will be directly emailed to our office. You can expect a reply within one business day and often within hours the same day. All information is confidential.