Sunny Isles Beach Alimony Lawyer
Divorced or Divorcing and Looking for a Sunny Isles Beach Area Spousal Maintenance Attorney That Patiently Explains Your Options, Is Focused on Your Well Being, Plans For Your Future Happiness, All While Protecting Your Lifestyle?
- The longer you wait, the more it costs!
- Divorce her now- Pay less Ali-MONEY!
Why Choose Divorce & Mediation Law Firm?
- Bilingual – Our bilingual law firm is passionate about helping people protect their children and assets during divorce and other family law matters.
- Highly Responsive – We strive for rapid return calls. No going dark or waiting days to hear back. We know the details of your case are important to you. We want you to know what’s happening with your case at all points in the process.
- We Take Complex and Difficult Cases – This is where tenacity and knowledge of the law matter. We do what’s necessary, even in challenging situations.
- Personalized Attention – We understand and respect that every client’s needs are unique. We treat all of our clients with the attention they deserve.
- Highly Reviewed & Rated – Superb 10.0 rating from respected legal website Avvo. Avvo Clients’ Choice Award 2014-2018, 2020, 2021; Avvo Top Contributor Award 2012, 2013, 2016-2020, as well as the Law Firm 500 Award for fastest-growing law firms in the U.S from 2017-2020.
- Experienced – Our attorneys have had years of experience in handling divorces and other family law matters for doctors, business owners, and executives, and we are 100% dedicated to divorce and family law. Serving individuals with high net worth, our skilled divorce attorneys will protect your assets.
Ask A Question
Describe Your Situation
Or Request A Consultation
Call (954) 447-2580(954) 751-4262 or fill out the short form below to get immediate assistance. Don’t hesitate. Your questions are welcome!
Florida law provides the courts several options to award alimony to spouses in divorce proceedings to avoid undue hardship for a dependent spouse when the other spouse is a high-income earner.
Primary Factors in Determining Alimony
Numerous factors should be considered in determining the amount of a spousal support award. While the Spousal Support Advisory Guidelines are advisory, the court is not required to adhere to them strictly. If the court chooses to deviate from the guidelines, however, it must document the reasons for doing so.
Whether a spouse is entitled to support depends on several factors, including:
- Length of the relationship
- The age of the spouses
- The income of each party
- The earning capacity of the spouses
- The needs of the spouses
- The ability to provide support
- The number of children
- The care of the children
- Each spouse’s contributions to the relationship
- The roles of each spouse during the relationship
- The standard of living established during the relationship
- The ability of a spouse to become self-supporting
Who Can Receive Alimony?
Alimony could be awarded in various forms such as bridge-the-gap, rehabilitative, durational, or permanent, and may be payable in installments or lump sum. The type of award is determined based on a variety of factors, including the financial resources of each party, the length of the marriage, the standard of living enjoyed during the marriage, earning capacity and skill set of each party, age, each party’s contribution to the marriage, and more. The outcome is particular to the situation of the spouses. Our skilled divorce attorneys will provide a complete presentation of evidence to support a favorable decision for our client.
We understand that people in different situations have different needs and concerns, and we help them find their way.
Client Reviews – Divorce & Mediation Law Firm (Cabanas Law Firm)
Actual Words Clients Have Used to Describe Us and Their Experience
“very professional and caring,” “Excellent service!,” “takes the time to explain the process and lay out your options,” “put my interests first and provided excellent legal advice,” “I came in so emotional about my situation and your team was so sympathetic and understanding to me especially the office manager and Laura. I left feeling confident knowing I had representation going forward.,” “Mr. Cabanas is knowledgeable, efficient and most importantly he cares.,” “they are the best,” “highly recommend him to anyone in need of a good, honest lawyer,” “whole staff is so loving and caring and they make you feel at home and in the best hands,” “My divorce settlement was smooth and fast,” “If I am ever in need of legal counsel again I would not hesitate to reach out to him and his team.,” “A fantastic law firm organization!! Great customer service and support from the beginning to the end of the process.,” “I will recommend Cabanas Law Firm unreservedly.,” “The Cabanas Law firm team is exceptional.,” “The front office is attentive, the wait time is minimal, and you get clear instructions and individual care,” “Very proactive, respectful, patient with my mother’s difficulty to properly sign.,” “gave my case the utmost care and were sensitive to me and my mother’s situation and needs,” “did a great job as well! I will definitely refer them to all my family and friends,” “they are all top professionals and handle everything with the highest sense of urgency and care,” “if I can give them 10 stars, I would, thank you guys so much!,” “The attorneys at Cabanas Law Firm are the best and work really hard to get the case done fast.,” “In the darkest hours, it was refreshing to find such an amazing group of people to help me see the light at the end of the tunnel. From the moment I first called, I felt like I had someone on my side to help me.,” “Thanks to the expertise of this firm, I was able to avoid a costly and time-consuming legal process. I highly recommend this law firm to everybody who needs a family law attorney that is competent, professional, and efficient.”
If these things are what you are looking for in a law firm, then contact us to see how we can help you and your family.
We Serve Sunny Isles Beach and all South Florida.
Clients come to us from Aventura, North Beach, Bal Harbour, Hollywood, Dania Beach, Hallandale, Surfside, South & West Broward and all of Miami-Dade County.
Alimony & The Financial Impact Of Divorce
The financial impact of divorce can be minimal to substantial. And affluent spouses risk losing more in a divorce. Increasingly, women are paying spousal support and/or child support to their ex-husbands, especially when the wife is the primary breadwinner in the house. Many factors can affect the type and amount of alimony you may be eligible to receive or be required to pay. And when amounts are contested, things can get complicated quickly. Therefore, it’s essential to work with the right law firm that has navigated these waters many times to ensure you get a fair result.
What To Do Now
We welcome your questions and want to understand your situation to help you move forward and achieve the peace of mind that comes with having everything done properly and efficiently. Since time is often critical to ensure the best result, contact us now by calling us for one-on-one assistance at (954) 447-2580(954) 447-2580 with your questions, a description of your situation, or to schedule a consultation. You may also simply fill out the form above on this page. Your form will be directly emailed to our office. You can expect a reply within one business day and often within hours the same day. All information is confidential.