Pembroke Pines Attorney for Prenuptial Agreements
Thinking About or Ready to Get Married and Looking for a Pembroke Pines Prenuptial Agreement Law Firm that Has Experienced Family Law Attorneys Who Will Help You and Your Fiancé Create a Premarital Agreement That Works for Both of You So You Can Build A Foundation for Your Successful, Healthy Marriage?
- Are you worried your prenup is not valid?
- Is it too late to get a Prenup?
- Are you afraid that your spouse will try to break your prenuptial agreement?
Why Choose Divorce & Mediation Law Firm?
- Bilingual – Our bilingual law firm is passionate about helping people protect their children and assets during divorce and other family law matters.
- Highly Responsive – We strive for rapid return calls. No going dark or waiting days to hear back. We know the details of your case are important to you. We want you to know what’s happening with your case at all points in the process.
- We Take Complex and Difficult Cases – This is where tenacity and knowledge of the law matter. We do what’s necessary, even in challenging situations.
- Personalized Attention – We understand and respect that every client’s needs are unique. We treat all of our clients with the attention they deserve.
- Highly Reviewed & Rated – Superb 10.0 rating from respected legal website Avvo. Avvo Clients’ Choice Award 2014-2018, 2020, 2021; Avvo Top Contributor Award 2012, 2013, 2016-2020, as well as the Law Firm 500 Award for fastest-growing law firms in the U.S from 2017-2020.
- Experienced – Our attorneys have had years of experience in handling divorces and other family law matters for doctors, business owners, and executives, and we are 100% dedicated to divorce and family law. Serving individuals with high net worth, our skilled attorneys will protect your assets.
- Because Your Family and Happiness Are at Stake – Working together toward a fair marriage contract will allow you to go into your marriage on the same page and increase your chances for success.
Ask A Question
Describe Your Situation
Or Request A Consultation
Call (954) 447-2580(954) 751-4262 or fill out the short form below to get immediate assistance. Don’t hesitate. Your questions are welcome!
Prenuptial Agreement Attorneys
A prenuptial agreement is a contract between two people who plan to marry. Many people hesitate to discuss this planning tool with their future spouse for fear of offending them prior to marriage. However, an open discussion about assets and what each person expects in the event of a breakup and divorce can lead to a trust-filled relationship. Our family law attorneys will simplify this process for you by:
- Discussing what to include in the agreement in the event of divorce
- Identifying assets and debts that were acquired before the marriage that will not be divided in the event of divorce
- Documenting how assets acquired during marriage will be divided in the event of divorce
- Documenting rights to pension and death benefits
- Documenting the possible alimony payments in the event of divorce
- Preparing the paperwork well in advance of the wedding to ensure no additional stress is added to preparing for the celebrations
- Explaining and negotiating the terms with your future spouse on your behalf
There are specific requirements that must be adhered to for executing the prenuptial agreement before the wedding date, in order for the agreement to be valid. These requirements are set forth in Florida’s Uniform Premarital Agreement Act. Our family law attorneys will help you create a document tailored to your specific situation that can save time and legal fees in the event of a divorce.
Client Reviews – Divorce & Mediation Law Firm (Cabanas Law Firm)
Actual Words Clients Have Used to Describe Us and Their Experience
“very professional and caring,” “Excellent service!,” “takes the time to explain the process and lay out your options,” “put my interests first and provided excellent legal advice,” “I came in so emotional about my situation and your team was so sympathetic and understanding to me especially the office manager and Laura. I left feeling confident knowing I had representation going forward.,” “Mr. Cabanas is knowledgeable, efficient and most importantly he cares.,” “they are the best,” “highly recommend him to anyone in need of a good, honest lawyer,” “whole staff is so loving and caring and they make you feel at home and in the best hands,” “My divorce settlement was smooth and fast,” “If I am ever in need of legal counsel again I would not hesitate to reach out to him and his team.,” “A fantastic law firm organization!! Great customer service and support from the beginning to the end of the process.,” “I will recommend Cabanas Law Firm unreservedly.,” “The Cabanas Law firm team is exceptional.,” “The front office is attentive, the wait time is minimal, and you get clear instructions and individual care,” “Very proactive, respectful, patient with my mother’s difficulty to properly sign.,” “gave my case the utmost care and were sensitive to me and my mother’s situation and needs,” “did a great job as well! I will definitely refer them to all my family and friends,” “they are all top professionals and handle everything with the highest sense of urgency and care,” “if I can give them 10 stars, I would, thank you guys so much!,” “The attorneys at Cabanas Law Firm are the best and work really hard to get the case done fast.,” “In the darkest hours, it was refreshing to find such an amazing group of people to help me see the light at the end of the tunnel. From the moment I first called, I felt like I had someone on my side to help me.,” “Thanks to the expertise of this firm, I was able to avoid a costly and time-consuming legal process. I highly recommend this law firm to everybody who needs a family law attorney that is competent, professional, and efficient.”
If these things are what you are looking for in a law firm, then contact us to see how we can help you and your family.
We Serve Pembroke Pines and all of South Florida.
Clients come to us from Parkland, Coral Springs, Miramar, Cooper City, Davie, Carol City, Miami Lakes, Opa-Locka, Hollywood, Weston, North Miami, and Broward County.
What To Do Now
We welcome your questions and want to understand your situation to help you move forward and achieve the peace of mind that comes with having everything done properly and efficiently. Since time is often critical to ensure the best result, call us now at (954) 447-2580(954) 447-2580 with your questions, or schedule a confidential consultation. You may also simply fill out the form above on this page. Your form will be directly emailed to our office. You can expect a reply within one business day and often within hours the same day. All information is confidential.