As the Managing Attorney of the Divorce & Mediation Law Firm, I’ve personally met with thousands of clients throughout the years in South Florida, and I have learned a lot about “the good, the bad, and the ugly” sides of the legal profession. I’ve heard the most common complaints about other Attorneys as well as received suggestions from clients for ways this profession can better serve a client.
This has resulted in us continuously improving and refining our law practice to better serve our clients. We made the experience of hiring and working with our attorneys as convenient, cost-effective, and pleasant as possible. Although we have implemented many improvements that resulted in many advantages to our clients over other law firms, we’ve listened to our clients and chosen the top five advantages of our firm that everyone should consider when searching for a Divorce Attorney.
We offer our Client Services in English and Spanish, and we are confident about the legal services we have provided for many years. We will not shy away from giving you references from happy clients. If you’re looking for the best Law Firm, here are five important reasons why Divorce & Mediation Law Firm is the right firm for you:
- We keep you updated. Our firm prides itself on maintaining frequent communication with the client as the case progresses. A common complaint we hear among those who have worked with other attorneys in the past is that most attorneys are often “too busy” to return calls or otherwise keep the client updated on essential developments or answer important questions about their case. Our law firm prides itself on giving you immediate access to an attorney who will give your case the personal, quality attention it deserves. We understand your needs and develop the proper legal strategy from the beginning, to get the results you want.
- We are experienced professionals that work closely with each client. Divorce & Mediation Law Firm takes a powerful “team of experts approach” on every case. We have three attorneys with combined experience of more than 60 years. This group of experienced professionals works closely together as a legal “power team” to achieve the client’s objective.
- The attorneys meet once per week to review your case to develop the best, most cost-effective strategy. They monitor the progress of your case every step of the way. This is a big advantage because legal decisions are not only based on law but are also often driven by financial strategies, including tax considerations. Our approach focuses on efficiency and speed to resolve cases as quickly as we can to get your life back to normal sooner.
- We can serve all of your Family Law needs. We Take Complex and Difficult Cases – This is where tenacity and knowledge of the law matter. We do what’s necessary, even in challenging situations. Our firm has the experience to cover all Family Law situations, including Divorce & Separation, Child Custody, Alimony, Domestic Violence and more. With our experience in all aspects of Family Law, we’re able to ensure that your case will be handled properly from beginning to end. To read more on each of our practice areas, visit https://cabanaslawfirm.com/practice-areas/.
- We are a Top Law Firm in South Florida. Divorce & Mediation Law Firm is among the highest-rated law firms in our community with thousands of satisfied and happy clients over the years. We have developed a reputation among attorneys and judges as being one of the top law firms in Broward and Miami-Dade County legal communities. We’ve been recognized with plenty of prestigious awards such as the Avvo Clients’ Choice Award for several consecutive years 2014-2018, 2020-2021; Avvo Top Contributor Award 2012, 2013, 2016-2020, as well as the Law Firm 500 Award for fastest-growing law firms in the U.S from 2017-2020.
However, without any doubt, the greatest recognition for us is the satisfaction of our clients which is apparent by the many favorable reviews and referrals they provide us.
We have a personal connection to divorce and family law matters. We know what it takes, even in extraordinarily difficult situations and we work hard with every client to achieve this recognition.
To watch videos from some of our satisfied clients, please visit https://cabanaslawfirm.com/resources/videos/testimonials/
As a top law firm in Pembroke Pines, Broward County, and Miami-Dade County, Florida, we ensure that we exceed expectations and always put the client first. Visit our website at www.DivorceAndMediationLawFirm.com and watch a personal message from the Managing Partner, Sergio Cabanas.
Copyright© 2022. Divorce & Mediation Law Firm | Cabanas Law Firm. All rights reserved.
The information in this blog post (“post”) is provided for general informational purposes only and may not reflect the current law in your jurisdiction. No information in this post should be construed as legal advice from the individual author or the law firm, nor is it intended to be a substitute for legal counsel on any subject matter. No reader of this post should act or refrain from acting based on any information included in or accessible through this post without seeking the appropriate legal or other professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances at issue from a lawyer licensed in the recipient’s state, country or other appropriate licensing jurisdiction.