Are you looking for a Alimony Attorney highly experienced legal team that focuses exclusively on family law matters? Cabanas Law can provide the clarity and freedom that you are looking for? Contact Cabanas Law in Plantation and we will work strategically and effectively to achieve the best possible outcome for you.
Why Choose Cabanas Law Firm?
- Multi-Lingual – Our team is multi-lingual and speaks English, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Premier Service – You have immediate and direct communication with your attorney, who will respond within 24 hours.
- Decades of Experience – Our team has over six decades of litigation, mediation, and family law experience.
- Highly Rated – Highly rated by past clients, colleagues, and peers.
- Versatile – We litigate and win cases other attorneys will not accept.
- Effective and Experienced – We focus exclusively on family law matters to provide the clarity and freedom that you are looking for.
- Multiple Locations – Top legal services attorney in Pembroke Pines, Weston, and Sunny Isles FL.
Ask A Question
Describe Your Situation
Or Request A Consultation
Call (954) 447-2580(954) 447-2580 or fill out the short form below. We will usually respond within one business day and often the same day. Don’t hesitate. Your questions are welcome!
Alimony Attorney Mission Statment
How Does It Work
- An experienced divorce attorney can navigate the process more smoothly and protect what is important to you.
- An experienced divorce attorney will make sure your child support is accurately calculated, and that you have been given credit for any expense payments that serve to reduce or increase child support under Florida law.
- An experienced divorce attorney will provide immediate and direct communication within 24 hours.
- An experienced divorce attorney will listen to your concerns and customize an effective legal strategy.
Reviews - Cabanas Law Firm Plantation
The Alimony Attorney at Cabanas Law represent the people of Plantation and customize an effective legal strategy designed to achieve your objectives. Hiring the right Alimony Attorney to provide you with divorce and family law representation is an important decision.